Both start-ups and existing companies can benefit from INHOUSE Recruiting’s Build / Transfer model. Whether starting from scratch, expanding quickly or performing an overhaul of your Talent Acquisition function, we can tailor a solution for you.
Before you spend an incredibly large sum of money on an RPO, consider building your internal team to meet current and projected hiring demand. A strategic mix of FTEs and Contractors along with innovative management can outperform an RPO, staffs to scale and keeps your average-cost-per-hire down.
Based on your needs, we will partner with you to build your team and strategy, within budget. Well will payroll and help manage the team with a planned transition date to transfer the team to your payroll and leadership.
Based on your needs we can:
- Consult with leadership to create a Talent Acquisition budget
- Design a robust recruiting and sourcing strategy
- Perform workforce planning
- Determine team size, FTEs and Contractors
- ATS Consultation
- Design the recruiting, sourcing and interview process
- Develop an Employment Branding program and EVP
- Provide change management education to Sr. Leaders and Hiring Managers
- Attract, Select (with you), hire and onboard Talent Acquisition leadership and staff
- Manage implementation and go-live of the team
- Design team and individual metrics and reporting
- Design SLAs for the Talent Acquisition team and Hiring Managers
- Ensure EEOC and OFCCP compliance
- Design dashboard reporting for Sr. Leadership and Steering Committees
- Provide a seamless transition of the team to your payroll
- Provide follow-up consulting
- Provide contract staff to maintain your team size to scale